December Cover Picture

John Avery javery at averypublishing.com
Tue Nov 26 16:27:04 AKST 2002

Who would like to be the proud winner of a cover shot on the December
issue? I am in need of a good quality photo for placement on cover of
the December K-Factor.

To Qualify it should be a picture of your plane (and you if you wish)
and the file should be of high quality, preferably a photo file that is
around 2 + Megabytes in size. I also need the photo to be preferably
where the vertical height is the long side of the photo (portrait
format) or the photo should be able to be cropped to that format without
losing people's arms or parts of the plane.

I being outside of this sport will pick what I feel to be the best
looking photo and I will save other submissions for future
possibilities. I encourage you to send your pictures, even if it is not
necessarily you and your plane, maybe a contest shot (a pattern plane
would probably be appropriate here though). I will also be looking for
the information of what the photo is about, IE plane type, year, the
owner/pilot and any other interesting tidbits of info, so please include
it as a document with the photo. Text already in place on the photo will
not be accepted.

I sincerely hope some people pick up on this and I encourage people to
do so. You may send the files via email to the address
service at averypublishing.com

Please avoid sending attachments back to the mail list, just send it to
me direct.

If you wish to sneak a physical photo to me by mail and hope it gets
here in time you may mail it to:

Avery Publishing and Graphics
PO box 282
Vonore, TN 37885

Hard Copies will Not be returned unless a self addressed stamped
envelope is included.

By the way, thanks for the nice comments on the mail list about my work,
it is appreciated. I'm always open to suggestions or queries in making
the K-Factor better for all. Have a short story or review you'd like to
run? Send it my way and I will try to work it in.

Thanks for bringing me on as your Publisher.

Sincerely,
John Avery