K.I.S.S. Hot Wire Accesory??

Marc Spicer mdspicer at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 24 15:04:41 AKST 2002

Steve,

Its been a while. We met some years ago at the Pocono contest when you were
campaigning your lovely Acro. We talked quite a bit about minIMAC. I hope
everything is going well with you.

As for the wire, I used standard AC appliance cord for the outlet and my
connections to the bow. Unfortunately, I don't have a source for the
NiChrome wire that I use. I got mine from a friend that was getting out of
the hobby.  He had about a 1/4 spool left. Depending on use, that can last
quite a long time.  I think others have responded with potential sources for
NiChrome. Don't confuse what is used on Sam's device with that of a bow. Two
very different applications and power requirements.

I'll draw up the wiring diagram and e-mail it to you. Stay tuned.

Best Regards,.

Marc Spicer