Flying Site Background

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sun Nov 24 09:26:36 AKST 2002

Tom:
Great outline for a story.  I'd suggest a full-length article for the
K-Factor; it would outline, I am sure, some of the mechanics needed to
achieve the milestone that your people have accomplished.  Just an
idea.  I'll bet that someone out there, (maybe more than just one) could
find it useful.  It's an ongoing struggle for many clubs that lose
faith, and/or just don't know how to go about it.
I know of one club in our area that just "got tired" of the good fight.

Bill Glaze