Mount Weight

N pannell rv767 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 18:21:12 AKST 2002

Thanks all for the input. I found that the beams I was using were much too
heavy. I cut up a G.P. large adjustable mount and bolted it to .125 ac ply to
which 5 lord mounts from an old UAV Bully mount were attached. Just too heavy.

 I finally found the aluminum UAV back plate part which aligns perfectly with
my Webra 1.45. I've attached the 5 isolators and now have the light mount I
need. appx. 2.5oz. and free.$
Neal