Pattern in the Virginia Beach Area?

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Thu Nov 21 05:36:34 AKST 2002

Not so sure...  Gray has it figured best I can tell. My wife was introduced
to R/C on our 2nd or third date. When I suffered a head injury we had to
stop flying for awhile. She was the one that asked when can we get back to
flying pattern after taking a couple of years off. So women that do enjoy
the sport are a reality for some of us.

One of the lucky ones..
         Del