Pattern in the Virginia Beach Area?

patternpaul at cs.com patternpaul at cs.com
Wed Nov 20 07:44:27 AKST 2002

George,
The hobby shop is Debbie's RC World.  They do stock alot of parts we would use for both pattern and IMAC.  Their phone number is (757)340-6681.  Owner by Les and Debbie Modlin. Les used to fly pattern and a little IMAC, but time is short with the business.  They are closed Wed and Thur, so call any other day of the week.  They are really nice people to deal with too.

Paul LaChance
TRC member

# discussion-request at nsrca.org