AMA rules-what are we doing?

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Wed Nov 20 17:35:32 AKST 2002

Hi Tom.

    Yes I also hope to add Chatam next year. In past my type of work
mandates working so many weekends a month. I am the most senior on that case
now while it last so will give me much more flexibility and planing on
driving further to attend more contests. Residing house or building a 4 car
garage will cramp that desire a tad. Wife and I haven't decided which gets
priority. This is assuming we still have a place to practice and trim fly
at. I won't do anymore repeats of the last two years. Took way to much out
of me. It has become to complicated to try and attend without making sure
equipment is all working properly. What I get for trying to support and
attend contests.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473