Particpation

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Tue Nov 19 16:13:30 AKST 2002

Seems like Ive been hearing of pattern in decline since I started
pattern in the mid 1980s.
In the northeast area we lost the Lakehurst Naval Air Station
field and contest this year.  I suspect the contest will be back
next year when the new field 5 miles away is in better shape.

Pickings for Northern VA, NJ, PA, NY, MA area this year incuded:
May 18, Sportsman/Intermidiate Pimer Croton NY (rained out)
Jun 8/9  Clayton NJ
Jun 29/30  Pocono PA
Jun 22/23 Hamburg NY
Jul 13/14 Sayre PA