AMA rules-what are we doing?

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 17:46:10 AKST 2002

In a message dated 11/19/2002 2:40:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
av8tor at flash.net writes:

> Now that I live in D3 I was trying to plot how many contest were in a 200
> mile radius this year and could only come up with 2 (Ocala, FL &
> Jacksonville, FL).  I've considered moving to the Virginia Beach area (D2),
>
> is pattern on the UpSwing there?  I guess I just live in the wrong area of
> Florida.
>
> George

  To be honost , I don't get to the northern part of D2 for any contest , so
Wojtek would know more about pattern activity there.
  However , while attendance was down a little at most contest , we did have
three new contest in the Carolinas this year.

Robert Gainey