AMA rules-what are we doing?

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Nov 19 04:56:24 AKST 2002

Tom:

That is correct here in Dist 3 as well.  We have had good numbers at most
all the contests and our Sportsman class is larger than it has been in a few
years.  I think we are in an "upswing" as far as pattern in concerned.

Sure there are problems, but the event as a whole is doing very well.

I hope that I will be able to address the declining NSRCA membership problem
once I am in office in 2003.  I am hopeful that a reduction in dues will
help a bunch, but there are other things NSRCA can do to help attract new
(and non-renewed) members.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.