PPG Concept

Van - E-Mail LIST extra330 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 19 04:50:10 AKST 2002

There is a chain in Florida called "Finish Masters". They may be in other
states as well. They have PPG, and all the goodies that you need to use
their paint.

Keep in mind guys, there are other types of paint systems available beside
PPG that will give you an excellent finish in a single stage product. They
can also be blended in custom colors.

I can get activator in as small of a can as a pint ( $13.75 ) for Centari,
Emron and LIMCO.

I went to Finish Masters about "2" years ago and just started talking to the
manager there about "how cool would a picture of a 40% airplane be on your
wall, that we used your paint to paint with . ." He has shared hrs of
information with us on painting issues over the last couple yrs, as well as
tips and tricks. Making these guys your friends is a great idea if you want
to learn the better paint techs.

We have lots of our planes on his walls now, and his color matches for us
are perfect.

Just some thoughts.

Van Flowers
AMA: 6216  NSRCA: 2778