PPG Concept

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Nov 19 04:36:08 AKST 2002

Bob:

No, you most likely will have to contact an automotive paint store in your
area.  Check in the Yellow Pages.  You should find a PPG dealer that way, or
check with an auto dealer to see where their body shop purchases their PPG
paint.  They can provide you everything I provide when I sell the paint,
other than the custom mixed colors in small quantities.  However, keep in
mind that the activator is usually sold only in quarts, so it is a bit
pricey!  This is a good way to get the reducer and thinner, however!

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505