Futaba ZAW throttle ratchet

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Nov 18 04:57:11 AKST 2002

Tom:

You don't want to remove the ratchet.  What you want to do is take it off,
then flatten it out where the dimple is so that it won't "dig" into the
teeth of the gimble, but will give resistance so you don't have a throttle
stick that just flops around.  Just stick the metal ratchet in a small vise
and flatten it out, then put it back on.  Not hard to do, but it does
require the removal of the main PC Board in the 9Z to get to the gimble.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505