Hobby shop locations near Henderson, NV

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 07:18:41 AKST 2002

Best bet is probably Nice Twice Hobbies in the West section of town.  We've also
got the usual Hobbytown and Hobby People in the same general area.
Denny at Nice Twice started out specializing in selling used airplanes on
consignment, branched out to include new stuff.  Good prices, good stuff.
Out on West Sahara, west of the strip.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org