AMA rules-what are we doing?

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Fri Nov 15 05:37:10 AKST 2002

I agree, FAI should be the destination class.  The only way to truly
acheive this would be to make points count in Masters to for Master pilots
into FAI just like the other AMA classes.    Until that happens you'll see
many people who want to keep there Sponsor and win trophies make Masters
their stopping point leading to less and less people flying FAI (ops we've
already seen this happen haven't we?)
George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org