Focus Cooling

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Thu Nov 14 04:12:29 AKST 2002

The 3 front openings and large internal volume of the Focus cowl provide
good cooling.  I personally tested YS, OS 1.40, ST2300 and of course Webras.
Eric Henderson has an OS 1.60 in his Focus - he did much of the work
adapting that engine for Pattern.

You should contact Eric for details.  As far as I know he's the reigning OS
1.60 expert.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/