Great points being made and raising limits.....

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Wed Nov 13 18:44:41 AKST 2002

I am pleased to see all the great points being made and in a civil manner.
One that I would like to share is Mark Scheda used to CD the Brockport
contest and he tried getting more interest in the Novice participation and
to get some people that had to big of airplanes to fly with the current
restrictions in pattern. He lifted those restrictions for Novice competitors
and not a single one showed to fly. Moral is in this small pond in this
particular case raising size weight limit didn't increase participation.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General