2003 Ocala (FL) Contest

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Wed Nov 13 18:19:00 AKST 2002

Here's a notice I received from Chris Hamel regarding the Ocala, FL
contest next year:

"Pattern folks - The meet is on.  Ernie Meredith is the CD, I am
Assistant CD.  He has the sanction paperwork in hand.  We are set for
March 8 and 9.  Please spread the word.

"We would like some feedback from you guys on prizes.  The last two
years we have done Certificates with pictures and Tee shirts.  Are the
Tee Shirts a waste of money?  Does anybody ever wear them?"

Chris Hamel,  Ocala Flying Model Club

Please respond directly to Chris (hamel_c at popmail.firn.edu) as I don't
think he monitors this List.

Ron Van Putte