Weight Limit problem long

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Wed Nov 13 04:52:00 AKST 2002

Robert

You are so correct in stating "Desire and discipline do (keep sport flyers
out of pattern). The average sport flyers don't have either. It is far
easier to go to the field and play than to practice . There are to many
other distractions in todays world than to dedicate themselves to the rigors
of competition" (I would add here) and determined practicing.

One of the TOC winners said once "Each flight should have a purpose and the
pilot should have a detailed plan of how to execute the flight, even if it
is flying simple ovals."  - this takes a lot of effort and discipline, but
it does not mean that one cannot have fun.

Wojtek