Last Pattern plane on the MA cover...When?

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Nov 12 13:07:15 AKST 2002

The last pattern plane I remember on the cover of MA was Mike Harrison's
Oddessey. It was a landing at the NATS, because only then does pattern
deserve any coverage-right? Now considering that he has designed both the
Rhapsody and the Aries since then that should let you know how long it has
been since a pattern plane was on the cover.

I am equally good at pointing out stupid things such as this to my
managers here at Raytheon.  As a result, I have definitely "Topped Out".

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering