Weight Limit-really marketing/popularity/etc

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Nov 12 11:48:43 AKST 2002

Gray:
I'm beginning to think that (similar to threads on all discussion
groups) that things run in phases.  That of which you speak happens to
be the "in thing" for the magazines right now.  Tomorrow--who knows.
Electric cars that can double as helicopters sounds like the next
electrical banana to me.

Bill Glaze