Weight Limit/cost

Mike Hester kerlock at attbi.com
Tue Nov 12 05:36:55 AKST 2002

There's a lot of things missing from that list. I recently had to add up the
exact total in a pattern plane I had built and I was suprised at what I
actually had put into it. I think you'd be suprised.

However the same goes for an average sport plane too.

And at the same time, I must add that "too expensive" is not a valid reason
if you can afford to fly at all. It is however a good excuse =)

-Mike Hester