Weight Limit/cost

MILLER, EDWARD, MGSVC em0 at att.com
Tue Nov 12 04:45:12 AKST 2002

Forget the cost. If a competitive package cost $500 I doubt we'd see a measurable increase in competitors. You either want to compete or you don't. I must know at least a dozen flyers flying pattern ships, they love the way they fly but have no desire to compete. What we need to focus on is making those flyers NSRCA members which means we need to give them something ( marketing ). That's where the KFactor comes in.
Ed M.