District 7 Championships complete

SteveK101 at aol.com SteveK101 at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 11:04:14 AKST 2002

If you stayed home due to the weather you missed out on a great event which
only had approx. one 15 minute rain delay on Sunday.  Good tight competition
in all classes... See www.klauscompass.com for results as well as District
Champions.

Note:
District Champions are not yet official.  I will be contacting the NSRCA to
confirm all point winners are current members in good standing... If not,
Championship title will be awarded to #2 in points.

A great BIG THANKS to all of the people who have helped throughout the
year... all judges, all scribes and especially Luke Peng and family
(Daughter-Sharon and Son-Mark) for always doing our scoring.

Enjoy the winter (off season) and we'll see you all in Pasadena for our award
presentation.

First contest in 2003 will be Jerry Budd's Lancaster event one week after the
Superbowl.

Steve Klaus
NSRCA District 7 VP
Moraga, CA