Weight Limit problem long

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Mon Nov 11 07:07:30 AKST 2002

They do have unknowns so freestyle is not a bad practice but the issue is
the same.  But I completely agree with you.   I see guys flying ½ cuban 8's
and what they call stall turns all day long but when I ask if they would
like to know how the maneuver should look and how to fly it - and the answer
is always the same (I am paraphrasing it here) they are not interested,
because then they would have to practice to fly it well and if they do know
all the details then they can just enjoy what they do.  But they keep doing
it over and over so who knows ???????