Alliance Info

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sat Nov 9 11:44:21 AKST 2002

Reeves,

What Chad said.......

The dihedral is set with the wing Flat across the top...
The  Stab is set with scribe marks on the fuse.
The wing is set by the wing saddle its a one piece wing
The CG is 280 mm from the trailing edge at the root...CPLR ran his around 285-290mm from the Trailing edge at the root.

There are no instructions just a little picture with the CG measurement on it. Also has some stab measurements on it...Stab Trailing edge is 10mm from the rudder hinge line along the scribed marks.

Then a picture of how to do the facings on the ailerons and Elevators.....But no measurements.

TN