speaking of weight...

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Nov 9 06:33:11 AKST 2002

there's nearly always some inexpensive digital scales on ebay.....I think I
got mine for around $20 or so, and that's a 13lb scale, measures to one gram
resolution, or .1 oz resolution, your choice with a switch.  Battery
operated.  Works great, and is very accurate.
    Ron VanPutte pointed me there the first time this came up....

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net