Alliance Info

Reeves reeves at mtaonline.net
Sat Nov 9 01:38:50 AKST 2002

Hi, I am building an Alliance but I don't have a set of plans or instructions. Can someone who has built one please give me the amount of dihedral under each wing panel at center or wherever they show it and the CG location at the root. Also if you have a set of instructions that you would be willing to copy please let me know. I also need the incidence angles for wing and stab if it shows them. Thanks for your help. Reeves Lippincott in Alaska.