K-Factor

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 13:51:16 AKST 2002

In one respect, true.  But, I've always found it simpler and faster to refer
to a notebook when I wanted to find something.  And, I keep the notebook in a
different place than the computer.  Actually, I save both places for
reference.  Notebook in shop, computer in house.  Different
strokes...........Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org