Whip antenna for Futaba 8U

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 4 09:03:53 AKST 2002

MessageSeveral years back I had one on an ACE Micro Pro & it worked fine. I never considered it for my Futaba 9ZAP because it would not fit in the case.

I never did figure out a way to range check with it though...

If any one has a simple solution for the case problem I would probably go back to it.  Once it is on the radio, you cannot forget to extend it and it is never in the way.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606