WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Mon Nov 4 04:41:24 AKST 2002

Hey, Cameron,
I still remember you running around the AMA site early every morning during
the Nats. Thankfully, I was already up and trying to get my stiff joints to
work. No wonder you placed so well with all that energy! Till next year....

Tom W.
P.S. I'm the old man in the long white trailer, if you don't remember