WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

V5twbtcp at aol.com V5twbtcp at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 03:16:03 AKST 2002

I don't have enough history in this hobby to have an opinion. Just wanted to
give a THANK YOU to the people that do all the work, Like maintaining the web
site and putting together the K-Factor! Thank you to Eric Henderson & Brian
Clemmons for all there hard work and friendship they have extended to me over
the past couple seasons.
 Thank you to ALL the Dumfys for there hard work and dedication. And to ALL
that contribute to make this the hobby and SIG so much fun!
 I know we probably forget to say Thanks enough. Thanks guys!
                                                   Cameron Smith