WAS - KFactor Now "Members" Forum?

Larry Diamond jed241 at email.msn.com
Sun Nov 3 18:33:32 AKST 2002

The only problem I see with this list is sometimes two, three, or more folks
get into a heated debate and then it gets personal...

Wonder how many people signed on and the e-mails I'm referring to is the
first thing they see about Pattern? Nobody even knows that some one is
viewing in the background (not that it even matters)

It would not be difficult to draw a conclusion that Pattern Folks are stuck
up and not friendly based on those e-mails, thus turning them away to start
another phase of the, "bad reputation for pattern".

Food for thought...

Otherwise I like the discussion list, been a NSRCA member for a couple of
years, never logged an official flight in a contest, and believe that the
Paper-Copy K-Factor is needed to grow...

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024