WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Rick Sweeney rswee at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 3 11:39:29 AKST 2002

The NSRCA needs to show more bang for the buck it appears. Even if you
did not increase the dues,
Limiting web access and forum\list to members only will give more reason
than the K-Factor alone for
Joining.

These are just my ideas, and how I see it. The main reason discussed for
leaving or joining the
NSRCA has always been the K-Factor.

The NSRCA has two other benefits that get less attention for some
reason. The Website and the discussion list. Both pack
a punch, and can be used as more incentive for joining.

You have absolutely nothing to loose by making the above, membership
only, as the current members are
not loosing anything, but the non-members which use these services for
free, would be.