WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Rick Sweeney rswee at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 3 08:37:34 AKST 2002

One forum could cover it all with listings by subject. As I stated
earlier,
there is no development needed for a forum other than implementing to
your site. There are very good forums all over the net for free. Most
are based on technologies such as ASP or Java.

The forums should be read only for non-members. I cannot state this
strongly enough. Quite giving shit away!

You make an excellent point on the search engine comment and the forum.
That never occurred to me for some reason.