WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Rick Sweeney rswee at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 3 08:01:46 AKST 2002

Well the NSRCA is loosing money anyway from the lost membership who
have the perception that all they are paying for is the K-Factor. You
Lock down this list and the website and the perception suddenly changes
to:

My dues gives me a K-Factor, a website with valuable information, and a
forum for submitting questions to knowledgeable readers and to
communicate with like minded individuals.