WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Sat Nov 2 10:34:29 AKST 2002

Mark....I agree with Joe & Rick, but you don't need to.

You can't drive 70 to 80 miles for a contest....hmmmm..I HAVE to drive
50 miles each way just to fly at all...there many guys that I know that
drive 300>500 miles EACH way for a 2 day contest..the Vegas & Phoenix
guys have been doing this for the last 17 years that I know of and all
of
them were well experienced in Pattern long before me!
Oh...and every damn one of em' is a NSRCA member.
They don't need to be a member...but they ARE!

The K/F...yeah, it isn't what it once was re technical content for sure,
one reason
that I can think of is the internet...tech info does not seem to be sent
to the K/F
like it once was probably because it is considered old news by the time
it gets into print.
If the NSRCA member is not online....ooooh well!
You don't need to be a NSRCA member to read this list and get that nice
tech info.
You save $38. Your Pattern expenses now = $00.00

Perhaps NSRCA should ban ANY tech content on this list to encourage guys
like you
to rejoin....at least you would get your $38 worth of info that you get
for free now...to
say nothing of supporting NSRCA and Pattern in general with the $$$$ you
saved in gas,
motels, food, fuel, time you don't have because you don't practise or
compete blaa BLAAAA
on and on and on.

Mark...I apologise for the above...I didn't consider that you no longer
fly at all so you have no
need for the free technical info or NSRCA in general...you quit for the
reasons that you mentioned.

Are you still flying_in_the_fighter_community or what?
Oh, never mind....you probably saved $38 on that too.

	All _the_Best

		Dave
		NSRCA 586