WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Rick Sweeney rswee at carolina.rr.com
Sat Nov 2 07:25:25 AKST 2002

I can add to what you are saying by mentioning the NSRCA Web Team
members as well. I know web team members who have put countless hours
into the site (I will include myself here), bringing the NSRCA
membership a web site virtually free. A rough estimate of the cost to
have hired this work out over the last 3 years including on-going
maintenance? $45.00 to $90.00 per hour Web design, $85.00 to $125.00 per
hour database application development like your e-commerce page, on-line
contest page, membership database..etc. Your judging section alone is a
web site within a web site.

You do the math.

Others have personal out of pocket expense which was donated to get the
vision on the web, not to mention the energy involved to make it happen
initially.

The web site is currently not calculated as an expense other than the
server costs, like the K-Factor is.

On top of all this, the membership is experiencing a reduction in dues!

Some of Ya'll, need to count your blessings.

Rick Sweeney