K-Factor Pattern an invisible group

Wade & Barbara Akle wb_akle at msn.com
Sat Nov 2 04:19:25 AKST 2002

Finally somebody got it right... Blah, Blah, Blaaah, ..., ... (I have to respond and will keep it SHORT)
Cost keeps coming down, our leadership is trying hard, I do IMAC because its fun but Pattern keeps me fully challenged. It's just that with volunteers the K faltered. From what I hear we have people breaking their back to get it in shape for the long-run. You fly pattern (long-term) because you love it! a more positive attitude, and more friendliness among us would attract more people than bickering (perceived or real). Help, Fly, and Have Fun,
Wade