K-Factor Pattern an invisible group

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sat Nov 2 02:59:51 AKST 2002

Bob Noll, Jim Quinn, and I , started a Primer last year within our club.
The first one had 7 or 8 sign up. The event went very well, and all were
looking forward the one this past spring. Due to poor weather conditions
with very high winds we had only 3 show up, but they all flew one round.
Conditions that they would never have flown in under normal
circumstances, but when it is a "contest" you do what you have to.
We scheduled another for this fall, but we were "weathered out" for 3
straight Saturdays, and today is worse than the last 3, so I don't think
we will be having one this fall, but all 6 of the pilots who have shown
up the past 3 weekends are eager to give it a try next spring and we have
already scheduled 2 more for next year. One in the spring so we may be
able to attract a new competitor or two. And one in the fall to wet their
appetite to build a "pattern" ship over the winter!

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org