K-Factor Pattern an invisible group

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Fri Nov 1 06:28:22 AKST 2002

I agree with this.  Sure, pattern isn't cheap, but neither is crashing
$200-$400 ARFs on a regular basis.  I see it all the time at my home field.

The best thing we can do is promote - as individuals, through our clubs and
by NSRCA.  Plenty of guys are already spending the money; we just need to
steer them in our direction.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/