New Location San Jose

randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 30 14:36:52 AKST 2002

MessageMan. I should move to CA.
Randy
  -----Original Message-----
  From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On
Behalf Of Koopowitz, Derek (DerekKoopowitz)
  Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 6:30 PM
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Subject: RE: New Location San Jose

  Troy,

  There is plenty of pattern activity in San Jose.  I'm 60 miles north of
there and we have about 7 contests a year over here. If you combine all of
California/Nevada/Arizona then we have about 15 contests...

  I plan on doign a lot competing this year so I look forward to flying with
you...