New Location San Jose

Koopowitz, Derek (DerekKoopowitz) DerekKoopowitz at ChevronTexaco.com
Mon Dec 30 14:29:45 AKST 2002

Troy,

There is plenty of pattern activity in San Jose.  I'm 60 miles north of
there and we have about 7 contests a year over here. If you combine all
of California/Nevada/Arizona then we have about 15 contests...

I plan on doign a lot competing this year so I look forward to flying
with you...

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy Newman [mailto:troy_newman at msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 2:47 PM
To: discussion
Subject: Re: New Location San Jose

Great!

and your going to be flying F3A this year right? I hope so...need a F3A
Flyer to practice with

and yes we have met briefly at the TOC in 2000 I think.

I will keep you guys posted should know on the specifics in a week or
two.....There are other options but we will only be there until Mid-May
perhaps June. Then we are heading East in June. The TSC and NATS are too
long a distance from CA....So looks like we are hoping for Carolinas in
June....We will see how the jobs work out.

Happy Holidays
Troy