2003 contest dates - North-East states and Eastern Canada

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sun Dec 29 13:50:24 AKST 2002

Yes but when we choose to fly in Canada (another country) the points and
what we do up there don't count towards what we fly and do in NSRCA country.
(USA) I fly as many contests out of country as I do in country most years.
Is alot closer and easier to get to than going to the coast or through the
hills of PA.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473