Involving the pattern community as a whole.

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 19:01:25 AKST 2002

I realize these are different times Ron but do you think it is foolish of me
to try to imagine heading back in that direction than the path we have been
following? I know I have never meet a greater group of people and I have
learned as much or more than I did going to Nursing School for my R.N. which
required maintaining an 80 or higher average at all times or else you were
dropped. I feel we have a few modelers that have the drive and
competitiveness to get into precision aerobatics but time is in short supply
for some of them. I may be all wet but I think some returning to those
simpler times would spur some attendance, especially in the lower classes.

Do you recall how many flight lines you ran with that many in attendance? I
realize that was when only center maneuvers were being performed.

        73  b.c.n.u.  Del