Involving the pattern community as a whole.

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 17:32:45 AKST 2002

Hi Dick

    Yes I remember you very well. I never judged with you as you were often
judging FAI and I was a pee-on (vbg). I believe I applied for level 3 when I
decided to quit for the previous mentioned facts. Also have my private and
have a few stories I share when camping at contests.

Thanks for your post and reminding me of some of the rest of the story.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General