Involving the pattern community as a whole.

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sun Dec 15 17:50:00 AKST 2002

If this suggestion becomes reality I can see another reason not to belong to
the NSRCA. It sounds like you are going the way of the USPJA. I quite them
when they couldn't tell the difference between judging scale and precision
aerobatics.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General

No its not like F1 and NACAR...
THIS Group (NSRCA) doesn't make rules....It doesn't hold contests, It
doesn't crown a champion.....It merely supports and promote Aerobatics......

What is the best thing we have to offer....Information right.....that same
information works in the IMAC world as well as the pattern world.

That's it!

The knowledge base is the same.....Trimming functions are the
same...Building techniques are the same....The hand inputs to accomplish a 4
pt roll are the same....And even the equipment can be the same stuff......

a 2m model of an Extra or so forth can be very qualified to fly in both
aspects....

I'm not saying the groups are 100% the same.....The difference are like
Pylon...Q500 and Quarter 40 are not the same event...the planes are not even
close...the only comparison is they have the same displacement
motor......But under the model airplane world they both belong to the same
SIG?

The goal is the same Fly the perfect 4pt roll, perfect loop, perfect
maneuver.......The NSRCA can help people trim airplanes, setup
airplanes...all through our share of information......

TN