Focus On Snow

Anne & Xavier xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 15 14:38:50 AKST 2002

I flew my Madness (3D 40 size plane) today on skis. It was my first visit at the field in more than a month but I wasn't too rusty. I could still hover and fly smooth.
I have a 25% fiberglass Cap with a gas motor that hasn't flown for 2 or 3 years and I am thinking of making skis for it. Easy to start and realiable engine with ignition. It should be good for cold weather. It is a bit heavy at almost 12lb but with the cold air it should be fine.

Xavier
http://xavier-avion-rc.freeservers.com/avion_rc/avions-voltige.html