SR-71 Final Anecdote-I promise!

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 15 09:19:38 AKST 2002

I subscribe to a microprosessor list that uses specific tags for subjects
that can be catagorized.
For example, this is an off-topic subject line:

[OT] SMD Toaster Solder (again) - First Results

It works out well but it takes a lot of fussing by the list moderator....

The unwanted posts are eaasy to filter out.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606