SR-71 Final Anecdote-I promise!

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Sun Dec 15 08:45:04 AKST 2002

Martin X. Moleski, SJ wrote:
> --On Sunday, December 15, 2002 11:21 AM -0600 Bill Glaze
> <billglaze at triad.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Hope I don't get removed from the list  ...
>

> I think people complain about off-topic stuff only when
> it gets political, religious, or raunchy.
>
> I've certainly enjoyed your stories.  :o)

Me too.  Even though they aren't really appropriate for the NSRCA
discussion list, I never get tired of hearing stories like Bill's.
Plus, it's amazing the way people are viewed from a different
perspective after they say things like, "When I was flying slot for the
Blue Angels ..." or "I always preferred flying the P-51 to the P-40
because ...".

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org